To be the independent trade association representing the interests of the professional florist.
1. To support our members by promoting them to consumers as the first point of call for the purchase of flowers, floral gifts and tributes through education of the public in the art of floristry and design.
2. To represent our members at national and European government level, ensuring their interests are not adversely affected by any proposed changes to legislation.
3. To provide our members with affiliation schemes and benefits to help reduce costs and achieve a more profitable business.
4. To encourage our members to attend training courses (both floristry & general business) in order to assist their development in increasing business turnover and profitability.
5. To continuously increase our membership base so that we may have a majority voice to assist the association in helping our members further.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form