As you know the BFA have been investigating Brexit and how that may affect our industry.
There are many ways that you can help us help you. Together we need to get the message out there.
We need to inform the government and members of Parliament to make them aware how Brexit could affect florists and your daily trading.
At the BFA we are in touch with Government, Ministers and Officials, but now WE NEED YOU, to ensure that your local member of parliament is aware of Brexit and how it could affect your business.
The 3 simple steps. We need you to email your local MP our Brexit statement - we've made this really easy:
1. Visit www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/ to find your local MP's email address
2A. Download OUR SET LETTER, adding it to your headed paper/email and altering it if/as you wish
2B. Attach the official Brexit statement (this has been rigeriously researched & carefully created, please do not change this official Brexit Statement!)
3. Email/send it to your local MP, we'd like to be copied in on the email email@example.com
You'll find the link for the draft letter for you to place on your headed note paper together with the official Brexit statement above. Please feel free to change any wording in the letter that may relate to your business. Please do not change any wording in the Statement.
We would be very grateful if you could inform us when you have done this and any replies you receive, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 3 simple steps. We'd like you to contact your local papers explaining the situation your may be in! - we've made this really easy:
1. Download OUR PRESS RELEASE, but we are happy for you to make it your own and altering it if/as you wish
2. Attach the OFFICIAL BREXIT STATEMENT (this has been rigorously researched & carefully created and will give lots of information, please do not change the official Brexit Statement!)
3. Email/send it to your local paper adding in your side of things, we have created a TEMPLATE EMAIL for you to use adding your own information. We'd like to be copied in on the email email@example.com
We need all florists to get behind this, it truely in all our interests that we are heard.
Please take whatever action you can to spread the word to other florists!
Later this month we'll also be getting the word out to the press and consumers - we'll be asking for your help with that too.
After reading some of the information in this section of the website, you know that the BFA are working hard for the florist trade regarding Brexit.
We have met MP’s, visited Portcullis House, talked to Chairman’s and leaders of related organisations, surveyed florists, formed a round table Brexit group, asked a lot of questions, met, discussed, planned and worked hard for our beloved Industry.
It is important that we can show a united florist industry and that we represent a large number of florists and suppliers, so if you are not a member please give careful consideration to joining the associaiton, it's not expensive and we ask you to do this, not just for your business in relation to Brexit, but for the numerous benefits it will bring.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form