We have received your membership application and Direct Debit information
To ensure that the BFA uphold the high standards of our professional florist industry, the membership department is now working on the approval process and we will be in contact with you within 5-10 working days.
If the membership have any questions regarding your application, we may be back in contact with you for further clarification. In the unlikely event that we feel that the membership you have selected is not suitable for you, we will advise you the most appropriate membership.
We look forward to welcoming you to the British Florist Association.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02475090326 option 3 if you need to discuss any aspect of your application.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks And building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or As otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full And immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back When the organisation asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
- The Guarantee covers Direct Debit payments. It cannot be used To address contractual disputes between you and the billing organisation.
To Contact The BFA About Your Direct Debit