The voting has finished for the Industry Awards.
The categories of the BFA Industry awards change to ensure the awards remain current and reflect the ever changing florist industry. Below are the categories for 2019.
- IoPF Floristry Student of the Year
- Floristry Tutor of the Year
- Floristry Training Provider of the Year
- Grower of the Year
- Sundries Supplier of the Year
- Local Flower Wholesaler of the Year
- Flower Supplier of the Year
- Floristry Service Provider of the Year
- Florist Website of the Year
- Retail Florist Shop of the Year
How the voting works
- Nominations Open – This is the time to put forward the names and contacts of your favorite suppliers, college, peers, shops, websites and growers.
- Voting Opens – Voting for the shortlisted opens, this is the time for companies across the UK to get their clients to vote for them in the awards. The time when the industry selects their favored industry champions, those they’d like to win the suppliers, colleges, peers and colleagues awards!
- Voting Closes, verification begins – The BFA and independent adjudicators verify all votes.
- Finalists announced
- Winners announced at Gala Dinner
Dates for the 2019 Awards
• 1st May – Nominations open • 15th June – Nominations close, verification begins • 15th July – Shortlist announced & Voting Opens • 15th September – Voting Closes • 1st October - Finalists announced • 26th October – Winners announced at Gala Dinner