ABOUT THE MEMBER BENEFIT
With the extensive range of products available this saving is of huge benefit to any florist which can add up to considerable savings throughout the year. A great boost to BFA members Businessess!
T & C’s
- £10.00 off the first order – minimum of £75 + vat + delivery
- The discount applies instore with your valid BFA membership card, or online replying to the order confirmation email quoting your BFA membership number.
- All deductions for online orders will be in the form of an immediate refund following payment in full. (Refund’s are usually show the next working day, in rare situations they may take upto 5 working days to show.)
- Discount is not available on reduced or special offer items.
- Full details of Excelsior t&c’s can be found here.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR MEMBER BENEFIT
To obtain this discount, please quote your BFA or IoPF membership number when placing your order, you can find your membership number on your membership card.
ABOUT EXCELSIOR WHOLESALE
Excelsior are one of the UKs largest stockists of wholesale florist supplies, they also supply exquisite gift products and those interior design touches that make all the difference to any home. They sell to the trade only, whether through their website at www.excelsiorwholesale.co.uk or in store address below.
As a customer-focused business, they understand that the customer experience is paramount, they are a very friendly team that is happy to help with any queries you may have. They endeavour to make it as easy as possible to navigate their website, identifying those wholesale florist products that you’re looking for, allowing you to place your order with ease.
They’re more than just a wholesale florist supplier. They have an expansive product collection that covers everything from decorative basketware to candelabras, glassware to elegant ribbons and gifts for special occasions, plus much more – we have something to suit everyone’s tastes.
Florists have the opportunity to choose from a wealth of necessary accessories to decorate their displays. From clear cellotwist to gaudy bleed resistant tissue paper to elegantly dress bouquets, they have a plethora of floristry supplies – all sold at affordable prices.
With stock from Excelsior; consumers will have the opportunity to select from a product range that they simply won’t find on the high street. They’re dried and preserved section is ever expanding with weird and wonderful products sourced from across the globe.
If you are new to Excelsior we highly reccomend you take a good look at the range avaiable to your business. If you want to head along and visit them in person, you can treat yourself to delicious snack or meal as their sister company Buzzard’s Valley, that runs from the same location have an amazing coffee shop on site!
- Standard delivery cost is £7.50 to England, Wales and Southern Scotland Only. If the transport cost is more than £7.50 Excelsior will contact you and confirm the extra cost before shipping.
- Delivery with Interlink will be overnight delivery from the day that your order is despatched.
- Very large order are delivered on a pallet with Palletways, either overnight, or over a 3 day period from orders being despatched depending on your choice. Prices start from £23.00. for full delivery details visit Excelsior t&c’s which can be found here.
Address: 37 Shirrall Drive, Drayton Bassett, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3EQ, England
Phone: 0121 308 1329
Mon – Fri / 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sat- Sun / 10.00am – 2.00pm