1. The BFA promotes your business to consumers…
- FREE ‘Find a Florist’ listing
- Get your flower business in front of consumers with your full contact details, links and your dedicated copy and images.
2. The BFA keeps you in the know…
- FREE quarterly BFA membership magazine delivered straight to your door, gives you news, tips, courses, dates and design inspiration from the flower world delivered to your door
- FREE weekly BFA e-newsletter drops up-to-the-minute news, events and opportunities into your inbox from BFA HQ
3. The BFA helps you network on business that matters…
- FREE Florist Get Together events nationwide to discuss business ideas and challenges over dinner. 48 dates are scheduled for 2017.
- BFA Vision is the ONLY trade conference for the UK floristry industry, bringing together florists with suppliers to discuss the hot topics of the moment.
- BFA FleurEx is the ONLY trade show in the UK and features industry talks, demonstrations by award-winning florists, trade stands, floristry workshops and inspiration zones.
4. The BFA saves you money…
- Reduced rate tickets to BFA Vision, the ONLY conference for the floristry industry
- Discount on tickets to BFA FleurEx, the ONLY trade show for the UK florists
- The BFA has secured special discounts from suppliers for its florist members. Benefit from deals on fresh flowers and sundries to business software, printing, HR and accountancy advice to vehicles and relay membership
5. The BFA is your hotline to education, training & competitions…
- BFA is the hub of information on floristry qualification, working closely with the Sector Skills Council and floristry colleges and schools to drive up industry standards
- Enter BFA-run competitions including UK Skills, World Skills, RHS Chelsea Florist of the Year, UK Florist of the Year, Eurofleurs, Europe Cup
- Sign up for top floristry workshops at FleurEx and the BFA European Summer School
6. The BFA represents florists’ interests to government and media…
- The BFA is recognised by government and the media as the florists’ representative – so be part of it and make your voice heard!