1. The BFA promotes your business to consumers…
- FREE ‘Find a Florist’ listing
- Get your flower business in front of consumers with your full contact details, links and your dedicated copy and images.
2. The BFA keeps you in the know…
- FREE quarterly BFA membership magazine delivered straight to your door, gives you news, tips, courses, dates and design inspiration from the flower world.
- FREE monthly BFA e-newsletter drops up-to-the-minute news, events and opportunities into your inbox from BFA HQ
3. The BFA helps you network on business that matters…
- Florist Get Together events, nationwide to discuss business ideas and challenges.
- BFA Vision trade business conference for the UK floristry industry, bringing together florists with suppliers to discuss the hot topics of the moment.
- BFA FleurEx trade show which features industry talks, demonstrations by award-winning florists, trade stands, floristry workshops and inspiration zones.
4. The BFA saves you money…
- Reduced rate tickets to BFA Vision
- Discount on tickets to BFA FleurEx
- The BFA has secured special discounts from suppliers for its florist members. Benefit from deals on fuel to business software, printing, HR and accountancy advice to name a few.
5. The BFA is your hotline to education, training & competitions…
- BFA is the hub of information on floristry qualification, working closely with the Sector Skills Council and floristry colleges and schools to drive up industry standards
- Enter BFA-run competitions including UK Skills, World Skills, UK Florist of the Year and many more
- Sign up for top floristry workshops at FleurEx and the BFA European Flower School
6. The BFA represents florists’ interests to government and media…
- The BFA is recognised by government and the media as the florists’ representative – so be part of it and make your voice heard!